You can be the one...
Personal and community support is vital to the success of our mission. We ask you to consider supporting our mission, sharing in Ecumen Detroit Lakes�s investment in assuring continued quality care for our residents. Charitable giving is also a great way to recognize the special services of a favorite caregiver or department for a job well done.
How can you be the one. . .
- Gifts of cash - A charitable bequest through a will
- Gifts of tangible personal property - Specific Bequest
- Life insurance policy - Residuary Bequest
- Line Income plans - Contingent Bequest
- Endowed funds - Trust Under Will
- Annuity Trusts
- Pooled Income Fund
- Charitable gift annuities
- Gifts of Real Property Subject to Life Estate
- Charitable lead trust
- Wealth replacement life insurance
- Commemorative Gift Opportunities
The Ecumen Detroit Lakes Foundation can assist you in making personal donations, memorials in honor of, and a planned or estate gift. Your gift can be designated to fulfill a specific purpose or to enhance care and service. Know that your gift will make a difference in the lives of those we serve, and that your gift is truly appreciated.
Please contact us, download a brochure for additional information or process your gift donation on-line quickly and securely.
- Do I need a Will?
- Gift Annuities
- Giving for Income
- Life Insurance as a Gift
- Living Memorials
- Making a Difference
- Planned Gifts w/o Changing Will
- Retirement Plans
- Thank You for Giving
- When Should a Woman Have a Will?
- Wills and Bequests